Saturday, September 8, 2012

Recovery

After a good nap, our middle daughter was feeling snuggly and in need of some Daddy time. I asked her if she wanted some lunch and she said yes, and then asked if I would hold her while she ate. Of course I agreed.
Upon finishing, she wanted to go ride bikes and asked if I could ride mine too. (almost daily the two oldest girls ask if I can run again, see Tendon Trouble post)
So, I decided to try to ride my bike. I have been released by my doctor to start PT next week but i've done no real resistance training yet except for some thera-band excercises.
It is hard saying no to my daughters time and again over the last twelve weeks. M and I managed 2 laps down the street and back. Success! Recovery is slow but happening.





No comments :

Post a Comment