Monday, April 15, 2013

Listening Skills...

I love my wife for so many reasons, but one of the many reasons is because she thinks differently than me. This is by The Creator's design for balance within marriage. For example, just this past week i asked her about using an illustration and she helpfully pointed out that it would fit better in a different place and format. I listened and decided she was right. It is not always that smooth, so when this cartoon came to my inbox - I thought...Uh, Yep! I mean, Nope! That is clearly an exaggeration. HA!

Yep!
 Okay, I'm guilty of engaging on too little of the conversation. For an extended laugh session on the differences in men's and women's brains watch this funny Mark Gungor Marriage Video.



Have a great Monday! Jesus loves you! Ephesians 2:10

No comments :

Post a Comment